- Dates: (Participants can sign up for one week or both)
- Session One: Monday, July 23 – Friday, July 27, 2018
- Session Two: Monday, July 30 – Friday, August 3, 2018
- Location: Bethesda, Maryland (Same location as last year. As a precautionary measure, the exact address will be provided only to those registered, in a follow up registration confirmation email)
- Camp hours: 9:00 am – 3:00 pm daily.
- Early drop-off: Available at 8:15 am for an additional charge of $25 per child, per week.
- Aftercare available: From 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm in a mixed-aged classroom, the designated aftercare teachers will provide supplies and instruction for daily projects. Snacks will be provided. An additional charge of $100 per camper per week or a drop-in rate of $25 per camper per day.
- Fee: New!! Early Bird Discount if registered by May 1st:
$250 for a one-week session per camper OR
$450 for a two-week session per camper.
After May 1st the cost is $285 per camper for each one-week session. A $35 sibling discount is available. The sibling discount cannot be combined with the Early Bird Discount.
- Scholarships: A fee reduction is available based on need. To inquire, please contact Mona Eldadah, Camp Director, at email@example.com.