New this year!
- Before and after care: You asked and we listened! In order to support working parents, both before and after care are offered this year for the first time-- more time for more fun!
- Friday Field Day and Festival: Each week of camp will end with a celebratory day. Campers will come together outdoors to enjoy relays, carnival-style games, popcorn and snow cones!
- Camp-wide sports: Each day of camp ends with a communal time together on the playground, where siblings and friends can reunite through active play...water balloons included!
- Daily snacks: Though students will bring their own bagged lunch, at the end of each day a daily snack of either watermelon or popsicles will be offered.
- Archery: Campers ages 10 to 14 have the unique opportunity to learn this time-honored skill that teaches patience, strength, and focus.