Web Content Manager
NWMI is seeking a currently seeking a Website Content Manager (WCM) for our website. This person will be responsible for keeping the content of the site fresh and up-to-date. The WCM will work closely with our Head of Communications and Social Media Coordinator to ensure that content is accurate and consistent across all forms of communication.
- Keeping calendar of the site up-to-date
- Uploading content and pages on the website fresh and dynamic including but not limited to events, photos, program descriptions, etc.
- Works with Head of Communications and Social Media Coordinator on content
- Willing to support the work of NWMI, its mission, vision and values
- Familiarity with Squarespace
- Knowledge of basic coding are a plus, but not required
- Enjoys working with a variety of people
- Experience with Google Docs
- Able to work independently and strongly self-motivated
- Superb command of the English language (both written and oral)
- Affinity for working in a small non-profit, charitable environment
Flexible hours; up to 3 hours per week.